C# Developer & ASP.NET Developer
Prague Full time
Right now we are looking for a developer. We have a place for both an experienced senior developer and a gifted junior developer. We can offer individual project leadership and supportive team to senior developers and professional growth and experience to junior developers. We are interested in both full-stack developers and frontend, backend or mobile developers.
The most important thing for us is applicants' personality and their intellectual potential, or talent for development. If we feel you are the one we want to work with for many years forward, we will teach you everything you will need.
What are we offering?
- friendly atmosphere where we are trying to enjoy our work
- work in a stable company, that has been functioning for more than 20 years
- separate office for your team, that usually consist of 5 developers, 1 PM and a tester
- flexible working hours, where working overtime is an exception utilized only when absolutely necessary
- option to partially work remotely
- individual approach, that lets you fully use your potential and become a useful member of the team
- work on interesting projects for customers that we can choose (we don't work for governments)
- pleasant developer work where you can utilize HAVIT Framework and code generators
- work equipment of your choice
- monthly subscription to Microsoft Azure, so you can hone your abilities
- professional development in a team of certified colleagues and a Microsoft MVP
- 4 days long teambuilding twice a year, usually hiking in mountains
- five weeks of vacation
- excellent medical care - Santé
- company phone plan with generous internet package
- amenities for cyclists (bicycle stands, shower...) and people with disabilities (wheelchair access, separate toilet)
- optional English lessons once or twice a week (in-house, native speaker)
- quarterly salary bonus (50% of the profit is distributed to employees on a quarterly basis as an award for their participation in the common success)
What will you need?
- desire to produce high-quality applications with respect to customers needs and with personal satisfaction from technological excellence
- personal qualities, open mind, ability to learn new things
- knowledge of C#, .NET (MVC, WebAPI/REST API, WebForms or Blazor), HTML, CSS, web technologies, OOP
- knowledge of database problematics (relational DB design, MSSQL, T-SQL)
- Entity Framework and IoC/DI is a plus, not a requirement
- orientation in front-end technologies (mainly React or Blazor) is also a plus, but we won't force you into front-end
- we welcome experience in mobile apps development as well
We prefer full time contract. We are working from comfortable offices at Budějovická 3a, metro station Pankrác.
You can start immediately, but if we like you, we will wait for you (e.g. during notice period in your current work).
Our office is non-smoking, being a non-smoker is a must.
What will you work on?
In the team you would be working with we are currently working on several projects, for example:
- online Banking for the holders of Edenred meal voucher and benefit cards
- application for creation of Škoda Auto marketing videos, that is used in their new "smart showroom" concept
- Access and Identity Management and SSO for BrokerTrust financial group
- Access and Identity Management and SSO for Volkswagen Financial Services
- application for logistics processes support for DSV transport company
Would you like to join us?
Let us know when you would be able to meet in the next few days. It would be nice if you'd also let us know why would you like to work with us.
Please also attach:
- your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile
- example of your source code (1-2 files or GitHub link will suffice)
- or links to projects you worked on